Starrett-Lehigh’s Annual Fall Speaker Series is Back!
Attention #StarrettFamily – our annual fall panel discussion is back! This year’s panel will feature leaders in the Community Building Space.
Join us for a night of stories and sharing from leaders who are driving workplace experience, talent development, and business impact. Learn best practices, hear about overcoming challenges, and leave with strategies to build a better workplace for all.
Thursday, November 7th, 2019
6:30 PM @ Starrett-Lehigh Building, Canoe Studios on Floor 14
• How to build a sense of belonging in the workplace
• Why inclusion matters in retaining talent
• How to leverage partnerships for bigger impact
• Convene – Taryn Miller-Stevens, VP Inclusion & Impact
• CSI – Allegra Gilfenbaum, Community Animator
• Diller Scofidio + Renfro – Luisa Bustamante, Senior Architect
• Johnson & Johnson – Carrie Roberts, Manager, Global Talent Operations
• Just Works – Yesenia Paredes, Senior Manager, Employee Engagement
• OXO – Allison Legg, Demand Planning Manager
• Smart Design – Sarah Szeflinski, People Operations Director
Food and beverages will be served.